Welcome
Welcome to devarshivedicastrology

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. In addition, registered members also see less advertisements. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

re :horoscope analysis by kp method.

re :horoscope analysis by kp method.

Postby dromkarasreekrishna » Mon Nov 10, 2014 11:44 am

dear all,
pranams. can someone analyse my horoscope by kp method and cover important things in it. is kp method different from other systems of astrology.

regards.
dr.omkarasreekrishna :)
dromkarasreekrishna

Re: re :horoscope analysis by kp method.

Postby raghvendra khare » Mon Dec 22, 2014 4:07 pm

Yes Sir. KP system is slightly different from traditional method. It gives more importance to star and sub (star). A star is divided in to nine parts but not equally. A star is divided in to sub parts as per year span of Vimshottari Dasa lord with proper ratio. The sub parts is attributed to planets. Great astrologer KP Krishnamurthy developed it. I don`t believe much in this system but it has some weight. The sub lord of Ascendant and Moon effectively works. Natal sub lord of Moon is nothing but sub period lord at birth as per vimshottari Dasa.
“There is nothing more pious than knowledge”.
http://pragyapath25.blogspot.com
raghvendra khare

Postby mystic » Wed Dec 31, 2014 10:56 am

Is it true that time of birth becomes really important in KP system because it deals to the level of nakshatras?

As planets will change nakshatras with even 5 mins of change in time of birth.
mystic

Postby RamNam » Wed Dec 31, 2014 12:29 pm

Time of birth is of paramount importance in all systems of astrology. Even a minute change can cause a change in Lagna and the placement of planets since all planets are in constant motion. The longitudes of planets keeps on changing for ever. And of course the many divisional charts also will undergo changes in planet placements. It is simple mathematics. And there is no hard and fast rule available to say a particular system is fool proof. The proof of the pudding is in the eating. So if the evaluations more or less tally with your experiences, be happy and follow that system. The different systems prevalent in Astrology (There are more than 27 schools of thought) can be compared to different units of measurement like Metric System, British system, Indian System etc. like Foot, yard as opposed to Cms, Meters, Kilometers or Yoganas, miles, light years, Cigarette smoking system of measurement of distance as is prevalent in Nepal etc. If you think too much about all these one is inclined to go mad. Better to keep your feet on the ground rather than levitate into the realm of space and the unknown.
Read my blog www.navagrahastro.blogspot.in to get some insight into Mathematical Astrology.
RamNam

Postby mystic » Wed Dec 31, 2014 1:19 pm

Very nicely put sir. For example, western astrology uses tropical zodiac and planetary positions change entire houses in tropical zodiac when compared to vedic sidereal zodiac. Absolutely, the method that works for oneself is one which has to be stuck to. And with people's "expectations" of astrology makes different methods either work or not work for them. Since people's evolution makes them give importance to different aspects of life, different schools of thought are more tuned to those different aspects of life. KP system is not my cup of tea as well, its totally prediction/outcome based, whereas I prefer to analyze life in broader strokes on the canvas of life. Neither am I an astrologer by any means, just learning it as a tool for sailing my boat. :)

Astrology may be said to be the knowledge of winds which can be used while sailing the boat of life. Based on our goal in life, different wind directions may be needed to reach different goals. So is it with astrology, different schools of astrology are designed for different goals. Which is why, the science used may vary so differently, for example use of tropical vs sidereal zodiac.
mystic

Return to KP Astrology