Welcome
Welcome to devarshivedicastrology

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. In addition, registered members also see less advertisements. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

Hello Good morning People :) I just had a strange dream

Moderators: Prasanna, govardhanvt, Seekinghelp

Hello Good morning People :) I just had a strange dream

Postby archangelraphael227 » Wed Jan 21, 2015 11:02 pm

Good morning i had a dream now early in the morning 4 am and i woke up ,most of the dreams i see i dont remember this one was a little long and different .I wasnt getting sleep again after this dream so logged into the forum and seen this section- Palmistry & Dream Interpretation ; I never knew that this section do exist but all of a sudden i thought universe is trying to type my dream here and let the senior forum members to interpret.

I have seen a dream riding a peacock in a steep mountain slope it was elevated and in half way both of us fall down to the ground,i again ride the peacock and reached a street through a jungle and suddenly i realized that i was riding an elephant and lot of zebras surrounded me.The street i came into in the dream is a crossing lane is the way to one of the famous shakti peeth Kanchipuram temple in tamil nadu.

PS : I recognize both the peacock and the elephant while a trip to tirupati hills before 2 years and i dint had any thought about it recently, and no where in my dream i seen a temple.
Do this one signifies any spiritual message or anything to do with esotericism (Just a thought) or just another random dream.
Hope i dint scared anyone,Have a blessed day ahead :)

Raphael
Last edited by archangelraphael227 on Thu Jan 22, 2015 1:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.
One can become whatever one wants to be if one constantly contemplates on the object of desire with faith.
व्यक्ति जो चाहे बन सकता है यदी वह विश्वास के साथ इच्छित वस्तु पर लगातार चिंतन करे.-Srimadbhagwadgita श्रीमद्भगवद्गीता
archangelraphael227

Re: Hello Good morning People :) I just had a strange dream

Postby Prasanna » Thu Jan 22, 2015 1:44 am

Dear Rap heal ,

Animals in dreams can be extremely helpful in gaining insight into ourselves - into our psyche. Animal dreams deal with strong emotion and are usually indicative of "prime root" issues in our lives. Animals in dreams signify our basic instincts, our deepest emotions. They appeal to our deepest desire to be wild and free.

Animals in dreams such as Elephants come into our dreams it is a message that we are able to deal with any obstacle we are faced with at this time. Dream Elephants represent power, sovereignty, stability, and stead-fastness. If you dream that you are riding an Elephant this suggests you have a tendancy to be the leader of the family, and others heavily depend on you.

Symbolic elephant meaning deals primarily with strength, honor, stability and patience, among other attributes.

To the Hindu way of thought, the elephant is found in the form of Ganesha who is the god of luck, fortune, protection and is a blessing upon all new projects. Ganesha in all his magnificently vibrant elephant glory, is intent on bulldozing obstacles .

To me your dream of riding an Elephant shows u are attaining maturity level to take your family ahead and you are going to assume leadership of your family . As you believe in God just pay a visit to a nearby Ganesha temple and offer pooja and thank Him for all his blessings.

"The feminine is more powerful than the masculine, the soft is more powerful than the hard, the water is more powerful than the rock." ------Osho.
Prasanna
Site Admin

Postby Prasanna » Thu Jan 22, 2015 2:17 am

Peacocks:

Peacocks in dreams represent confidence and ego. Sometimes the appearance of the Peacock may be a message that we are being overconfident, and should perhaps humble ourselves a bit. If the Peacock is making noises in your dream, this indicates you are trying too hard to impress people. If the Peacock's feathers are all fanned out, this is a message that an invitation to a new project is on its way to you.

riding a peacock in a steep mountain slope it was elevated and in half way both of us fall down to the ground,i again ride the peacock and reached a street through a jungle.........

This part tells me that you have come a long way to this present stage of life after great struggle. Falling down and raising up , climbing shows ur inner heart's desires of attaining growth and u are nearing your goal too . Life is made of ups and downs .

The peacock is a possessor of some of the most admired human characteristics, and is a symbol of integrity and the beauty we can achieve when we endeavor to show our true colors.

In history, myth, legend and lore, the Peacock symbolism carries portents of: Nobility, Holiness, Guidance, Protection and Watchfulness. Contemplate the powers of the Peacock when you need more vibrancy and vitality in your experience. The Peacock can also help you on your spiritual Path, and breath new life into your walk of faith.

The Peacock can rejuvenate self-esteem levels too. If you're feeling "blah" and blue, imagine the glorious, techno-color display the Peacock provides. This puts us in a proper mood to embrace your own nobility. In no time, you'll be walking tall and proud as a Peacock too!

The peacock is a symbol of integrity and the beauty that can be achieved when we endeavor to better ourselves. As you n are real artist ,( as I know you ), u have the talents of photography , seeing peacock shows u have more chances to succed inthi field too soon. All the best.

More over you are referring to Sakthi temple in dream and i know you have more religious mind so it denotes u that you can ave Dharshan of Sakthi soon. Both peacock and Elephant are symbol of Lord Ganesha and Lord Murga , Subramanya , so try to worship them more from today and pay a visit to both temples.

"The feminine is more powerful than the masculine, the soft is more powerful than the hard, the water is more powerful than the rock." ------Osho.
Prasanna
Site Admin

Postby Prasanna » Thu Jan 22, 2015 2:31 am

Seeing jungle:

Jungle

1. To find yourself exploring or traveling through a jungle in your dream signifies an adventure, if the dream is exciting. You crave challenges in exotic locations and maybe even a little danger, or you see a current situation as a thrilling chance to prove yourself.

2. To dream of being lost and frightened in a jungle or fighting for survival against the elements or wild animals means you have been feeling overwhelmed by a hostile or difficult situation. You feel like you are barely hanging on.

3. To dream you live in the jungle and feel comfortable and at home there suggests you have a wild, untamed side that isn’t fulfilled by technology, society, and culture. If you can communicate with jungle animals in the dream, more contact with nature and animals is a path of spiritual growth for you

.Image

Prasanna
Site Admin

Postby RamNam » Thu Jan 22, 2015 2:32 am

I have read and heard that by dreaming a peacock, there is a possibility of impending fracture in one of your bones. Beware of such a possibility and take due care. That information is there in the voodoo cult related books and is so believed by Mexicans and South Americans.
Read my blog www.navagrahastro.blogspot.in to get some insight into Mathematical Astrology.
RamNam

Postby Prasanna » Thu Jan 22, 2015 2:51 am

Riding an elephant and lot of zebras surrounded me ---

Zebra brings the animal magic and illusion, blending of instinct and intuition .
Zebra is the power animal of balance and Individuality.
Zebra speaks the wisdom... listen to your instincts.

A little known zebra fact is that their skin is black with hairy white stripes overlay.They say a zebra can't change his stripes - or maybe it's the tiger, but you get my meaning. In the zebras case, this is a very good thing. Zebras stripe pattern is unique for each animal. Like fingerprints for humans. It's said that each zebra in the herd can tell each other apart from their stripes. So, if a zebra could change his stripes, I suppose nobody in the herd would recognize him.

Zebras are telling you , wherever you are you must be yourself, and be a original one and never try to change color

Zebras have a very intimate and tight-knit social structure. They prefer to be in groups - mostly comprised of females with a lone male overseeing the "harem" (not my choice of words - it's the technical term for a herd). This closely connected social structure is symbolic. It implies reliance upon community. It's symbolic of seeking shelter within social networks. The zebra teaches us about the importance of community.

Hope my interpretations gives you meaning. I wish others too should share their views over my explanations. . Certainly your dream tells your spiritual progress.
Prasanna
Site Admin

Postby archangelraphael227 » Thu Jan 22, 2015 7:10 am

Thanks a lot Prasanna Amma ,You are so sweet.Thank you much such detailed analysis.Your insights made my day and those pictures are so amazing and I will follow your words as you said :)

Thank you TMR Sir , I will be stay careful,i did fall down to the ground in the dream too while riding the peacock ,so it does make sense. :)

Regards
Raphael
One can become whatever one wants to be if one constantly contemplates on the object of desire with faith.
व्यक्ति जो चाहे बन सकता है यदी वह विश्वास के साथ इच्छित वस्तु पर लगातार चिंतन करे.-Srimadbhagwadgita श्रीमद्भगवद्गीता
archangelraphael227

Return to Dream Interpretation Discussion