Welcome
Welcome to devarshivedicastrology

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. In addition, registered members also see less advertisements. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

Online Astrology teaching

Moderators: Prasanna, govardhanvt, Lakshmi Narayanan

Online Astrology teaching

Postby govardhanvt » Thu Feb 26, 2015 11:43 am

One of our esteemed member Mr Katti Narahari has started teaching of vedic astrology and has requested me to publish this as an anoouncement

The teachings of Shri Katti Narahari are based on the learned sage Parashara following the tradition he was taught.

This is a level 1 course and the duration is for 1 year.. The classes will happen every Saturday typically from 11.00 AM to 1.00 PM through Skype. All the class sessions will be recorded and will be uploaded on my website (currently under development). In addition to that, there will be at least 2 face-to-face meet classes every year there one critical Jyotish subject will be discussed in detail. The overall methodology is both theory (class room through Skype) and practical (assignments and case studies). All the class sessions will be recorded and will be uploaded on my website (currently under development)

The cost of the program is Rs.25,000/- per year, payable at the beginning of every year through a bank transfer. In addition, the face-to-face program would be actuals divided between the participants.

My Brihat parasara hora sastra year 1 will include topics as below

1. Avatara's of vishnu
2. Hora - Importance and useage
3. Panchanga - Vara and Tithi
4. Navagraha Part 1 - Nature of Navagraha's, Planetary governance's, Deities, Sapta Dhatus
5. Navagraha Paart 2 - Exaltation and Debilitations, Natural and temporary relationships
5. Rasi Part 1 - Zodiacal signs described,
6. Rasi Part 2 - Kalapurusha described.
7. Calculations - Learn Jyotish mathematics. Calculate Lagna and other planetary positions manually.
8. Dristi part 1 - Graha Dristi
9. Dristi part 2 - Rasi Dristi
10 Sutika - Birth Circumstances

Mr Katti can be contacted at [email protected]
govardhanvt
Site Admin

Return to Advertisement Forum