Welcome
Welcome to devarshivedicastrology

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. In addition, registered members also see less advertisements. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

Good times

Get your readings and predictions based on Vedic astrology

Moderators: Prasanna, govardhanvt, raghvendra khare

Re: Good times

Postby avijeetr_1712 » Wed Jun 10, 2015 6:46 am

Sir, kindly reply with your valuable suggestions.
avijeetr_1712

Postby raghvendra khare » Wed Jun 10, 2015 3:41 pm

marriage life may be so so. you can use yello saphire/ Pukhraj in gold. It may help in service matters and for marriage matters pray for lord Ganesha or Kumar Kartikeya.
“There is nothing more pious than knowledge”.
http://pragyapath25.blogspot.com
raghvendra khare

Postby avijeetr_1712 » Thu Jun 11, 2015 5:16 am

Ok sir, kindly tell me the carat amount of yellow sapphire and will it be a Burmese or ceylonese one. Which one is better? And do I need any other gemstones or pujas to perform. Kindly reply. Thank u.
avijeetr_1712

Postby avijeetr_1712 » Sat Aug 15, 2015 7:55 am

Sir, right now I am doing a temporary work...plz tell me in this Jupiter transit when will I be able to get a good and stable job. plz reply...thanks in advance.
avijeetr_1712

Postby avijeetr_1712 » Sun Nov 01, 2015 3:53 pm

Sir, I am working on contractual basis as data entry operator but still not getting any good opportunity . Will I get any good salary and good job in respect of my qualification in the following months?...also plz predict about my marriage...Thank u.
avijeetr_1712

Previous

Return to Vedic Astrology reading and guidance forum