Welcome
Welcome to devarshivedicastrology

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. In addition, registered members also see less advertisements. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

AAP'S LATEST

General Discussion, Matters of Interest and importance, news and other related matters,

Moderators: Prasanna, govardhanvt

Re: AAP'S LATEST

Postby pravin kumar » Tue Jun 02, 2015 3:03 am

Do you know the asset of Modi and Company? You may not know it. There is no comparison. A person who works everyone criticises and a party that promised so many things and has not fulfilled many of their promises gets the credit. Black Money --- Jhoomla.
pravin kumar

Postby pravin kumar » Tue Jun 02, 2015 3:10 am

When you listen on T.V.Channel BJP's Lawyer Aman Sinha interprets the judgement as per what is favourable to them and when you hear to Ashutosh and H.S.Phoolka they interpret it as per their thinking. What is the nett result. No more of sacking of staff by L.G. which is a reality. Friction between both L G and C M has stopped. Why?

Wait let the matter proceed further when Centre will have to give instances as to how they deal in other union territory States and then the truth will come out.

BJP has no problems in other non BJP ruled states but only with AAP. Where it pinches they react and in future see what happens. They are trying every trick in the trade and exposing them selves to the public and that will have a reaction in future in elections in other states. It had in West Bengal and wait for Bihar and U.P. and Punjab and see what happens. ACCHE DIN AANE WALE HAI.
pravin kumar

Postby govardhanvt » Tue Jun 02, 2015 4:17 am

Astrologically I donot see any favourable result to AAP. Days will be tell that. I predicted scandal will come out in open after 5th Mt ay 2015, Snooping equipment cabinet note got leaked out , which created quiet lot of ripples in Delhi. To stay in High post , one need mass support, and saturn is instrumental planet . Saturn being yogakaraka for kejriwal had given him unexpected results, and had won Delhi by landslide, It ishould not be forgotten that Saturn is also disciplanarian and seen to be in 12th house in hi ds horoscope, which is very detrimental in long run. Every illegal steps taken by Kejriwal will get exposed and in the long run he is going to lose the public support, that is my opinion. Saturn is also in neechastana, thus making more vulnerable to drastric revlolt by public. This is my unprejudical analysis of mine with no illwill meant on Kejriwal personally
govardhanvt
Site Admin

Postby pravin kumar » Fri Jun 05, 2015 3:09 am

I always support Truth and Honesty and I know A.K. Kejriwal is Honest and hence no horoscope, howsoever negative, can stop him. No doubt he will come across problems but then all honest people come across problems. It is the dishonest who get the taste of their own medicine in the end even though horoscope may support them.

There is something cooking in Bihar too. I get a feeling A.K.Kejriwal will support Nitish Kumar candidature and also do electioneering for him.

P.K.
pravin kumar

Postby pravin kumar » Sat Jun 06, 2015 3:28 pm

Goverdhanji,

Listen to this Video of 52 minutes carefully: Arvind Kejriwal interviewed on NDTV TV Channel .

https://www.facebook.com/AAPkaArvind/vi ... 779861421/
pravin kumar

Postby govardhanvt » Sat Jul 25, 2015 6:18 am

Modi and Nitish share dias in Bihar. Even before Battle is fought, the speech of Modi has impacted in the hearts of all Biharis. This speech and assurance given in the speech will certainly sweep the BJP getting elected with thumping majority
govardhanvt
Site Admin

Postby pravin kumar » Tue Aug 11, 2015 12:07 pm

What is you prediction for Bihar Elections?

P.K.
pravin kumar

Postby govardhanvt » Tue Aug 11, 2015 1:19 pm

BJP expected will get 60% of seats in the assembly if not more. RJD will miserably fail in the election. Nitish party will get second in the assembly
govardhanvt
Site Admin

Re: AAP'S LATEST= reposted

Postby govardhanvt » Tue Sep 06, 2016 3:03 pm

govardhanvt wrote:That applies to AAP too and AAP is not holy in such issue. There is no use Pot calling kettle black. Politics is dirty. Kejriwal can never say he is holy and honest while he is in politics. I donot vouch others are honest. Dishonesty in politics is only in grades. A very succesful Politicians will have always his hands dirty, that is fact and it should be appreciated. My argument here is Kejriwal is no holy cow. He is equally a corrupt person as in other Parties with no discrimination, otherwise he cannot hold his seat . Days to come will prove my statement
govardhanvt
Site Admin

Previous

Return to General Discussions, Politics, sports News