Welcome
Welcome to devarshivedicastrology

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. In addition, registered members also see less advertisements. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

Earthquake

Moderators: Prasanna, govardhanvt, raghvendra khare

Earthquake

Postby govardhanvt » Wed Dec 17, 2014 3:52 pm

I expect an earthquake of magnitude more than 7 on Richter scale to occur on 20th December 2014. Iran, Iraq, Greece, china, parts of Japan, Indonesia, Thailand , Taiwan , Australia , Hilly region of Pakisthan and India , eastern part of India are most vulnerable. Can expect loss of life along with substantial damage to concrete structure and buildings
govardhanvt
Site Admin

Re: Earthquake

Postby RamNam » Wed Dec 17, 2014 4:11 pm

You can expect anything. Nothing will happen that's all. I would recommend that you do the prediction posthumously. Let us not create panic in public unless you are sure of it. Your last many such predictions were all gas and your hard efforts to justify them were deplorable. I will walk out of this site if you continue like this, not that it makes any difference. Just to show my protest for misusing Astrology.
Read my blog www.navagrahastro.blogspot.in to get some insight into Mathematical Astrology.
RamNam

Postby govardhanvt » Thu Dec 18, 2014 6:14 pm

Magnitude

mb 5.0

Region

NEPAL

Date time

2014-12-18 15:32:10.9 UTC

27.92 N ; 86.54 E

Depth

10 km

Distances

123 km E of Kathmandu, Nepal / pop: 1,442,271 / local time: 21:17:10.9 2014-12-18
21 km NW of Nāmche Bāzār, Nepal / pop: 2,324 / local time: 21:17:10.9 2014-12-18
govardhanvt
Site Admin

Postby govardhanvt » Thu Dec 18, 2014 7:29 pm

RamNam wrote:You can expect anything. Nothing will happen that's all. I would recommend that you do the prediction posthumously. Let us not create panic in public unless you are sure of it. Your last many such predictions were all gas and your hard efforts to justify them were deplorable. I will walk out of this site if you continue like this, not that it makes any difference. Just to show my protest for misusing Astrology.

Prediction can never be done posthumously.

The meaning of the word
Posthumously is an adverb that helps describe something that happens to a person after they die, whether it happens to their estate, their life's work, or the memory of them that remains
. If a person dies, he can never predict. Only rewards , honours can be given posthumously. So I cannot predict posthumously, only my ghost can do that

Secondly, Prediction cannot be done posthumously, only analysis or research can be done after occurrance of an event.

What is the use of research findings , if that is not used for future benefit?

Hence the prediction based on various research findings of the past,are done today for the future benefit and corrective action and not an with intention to create panic or terrorise, but for the benefit of the mankind. Beauty lies in the eyes of the beholder is the saying.

Hence with due respect to you, I request you to recast your language and not to walk out as an escapist, with out countering my statements astrologically, why I failed in my prediction after the non occurance of event. Thus it will help to have healthy discussion on the subject of vedic astrology . I will feel elated, to see your post based on your astro facts and planetary strength, why such earthquake will not happen on the said date, thus giving meaningful discussion on the subject of mundane astrology, simultaneously countering my deplorable statements. This will help many Astro readers and analyst for their future research work

I could understand you and what you wish to communicate, though you used improper words in your post. I would request you not to give threats of quitting the forum, which at no point of time I would be happy. I will be the first person, to feel heavy, if that happens. This forum needs seniors like you for the benefit of various members , who wish to seek your alternative views and guidance. Your dissenting views are always welcome on my posts and certainly it would taken in right stride may be with counter arguments to estabish my views.

Please donot misunderstand me, There is no personal illwill against you or your post, just an observation on your one and only particular statements made in this post alone and use of certain specific words used by you, presumably used inadvertently.

This is vedic forum, every member is God and rather than expecting myself being respected ,as I wish rather to place on record, I believe seniors like you to be respected always

If not misunderstood, I compare you to that of Easen(the Ultimate God) in the video clipping below
govardhanvt
Site Admin

Postby RamNam » Fri Dec 19, 2014 1:24 am

I intentionally used the word "posthumous" in a metaphorical usage, like your predicting an event after the event has occurred like your Malayasian Airlines predictions and your exercise of issuing a hollow threat of so common incidents which could happen in the future. Astrology has no means of predicting any future catastrophe and your attributing your post in this case to researching on such vague impossible things is detested by readers like me. I was thinking of making a post on your "Attempt on Modi's life" and never such a thing happening on his visit to Kashmir. Aging is not a fault, but mirroring it in predictions......!!!

Astrology has a much more divine purpose. If you think doing some predictions like forewarning earthquake like what you have done could be done by anyone, and there are always a chance of such a thing taking place and claiming that "Did I not predict so?" is a perverted way of addressing the subject.

Yes, as a senior person who has been handling the subject of Astrology, it is my advice to all concerned never to interfere with God's acts and trying to read them is a futile exercise and you can never ever do that even with a .00001% chance. And if you ask me, I have always been evaluating a horoscope and never predicting anything. Astrology cannot be used as a Predictive Science as we have no means of knowing the Ultimate Spirit and His ways of Doing till after our death, may be?. The Solar system is embedded in every Atom.
Read my blog www.navagrahastro.blogspot.in to get some insight into Mathematical Astrology.
RamNam

Postby govardhanvt » Fri Dec 19, 2014 5:13 pm

Though there are dissenting views on my prediction, which had been done based on the natural zodiac and transit of planets, the lastest news of solar flare as under , reported by spaceweather.com
NOAA forecasters estimate a 50% chance of polar geomagnetic storms. The cloud was hurled into space two days ago by an M9-class explosion in the magnetic canopy of sunspot AR2242. Although the bulk of the CME flew south of the sun-Earth line, a collision is still possible. Computer models suggest a glancing impact on Dec. 19th with magnetic reverberations lasting until the 20th. High-latitude sky watchers should be alert for auroras

, I am of the view, the glancing impact that is likely to create a severe earthquake . It had been scientifically proved and established that when Solar Flare of M class or X class hit the earth, there is a turbulence in the earth crust, thus generating earthquake of large magnitude.
govardhanvt
Site Admin

Postby Prasanna » Fri Dec 19, 2014 6:09 pm

Around 2000 years back, Varahamihira, the Father of Vedic Jyotish and mathematician, dealt with the question of sun spots and their effects on earth and said that appearances of the spots would bring earthquakes and unusual phenomenon, boding calamity.

Usually before Chathurdasi or Amavasya , Poornima there is high possibility for earthquake.which is known to all astrologers. So this month 21 st is Amavasya day, so there is possibility for strong earthquake to occur as foreseen by our Govardhan ji . SO let us wait and watch .
"The feminine is more powerful than the masculine, the soft is more powerful than the hard, the water is more powerful than the rock." ------Osho.
Prasanna
Site Admin

Postby Prasanna » Fri Dec 19, 2014 6:28 pm

Taurus and Scorpio signs are notorious signs and being fixed signs and when Saturn, Rahu, Mars. Ketu and Jupiter are in these signs, and the nakshatra Rohini is afflicted there is high probability for earthquakes to occur .No Saturn is in Scorpio sign .(according to south panchang Shani is transited newly now into Scorpio rasi which we must not ignore, which is a fiery sign and enemy house for Shani .But guru grah is aspecting it from cancer (exaltation) so I feel there wont be any loos to human lives. So for Indian territory there wont be any major loos I guess. Major planets Mars, Saturn, Jupiter have found to be retrograde at the time of earthquake. Now from 8th Dec Jupiter is in retro motion till 12 th January , which we must keep in mind. More over Satrun is aspecting rahu thru his 10th aspect too . These are probabilities only Iam not sure and not predicting anything worse.
"The feminine is more powerful than the masculine, the soft is more powerful than the hard, the water is more powerful than the rock." ------Osho.
Prasanna
Site Admin

Postby govardhanvt » Sat Dec 20, 2014 3:59 pm

govardhanvt wrote:I expect an earthquake of magnitude more than 7 on Richter scale to occur on 20th December 2014. Iran, Iraq, Greece, china, parts of Japan, Indonesia, Thailand , Taiwan , Australia , Hilly region of Pakisthan and India , eastern part of India are most vulnerable. Can expect loss of life along with substantial damage to concrete structure and buildings

Magnitude 5.9 earthquake strikes Japan

A 5.9 magnitude earthquake hit Japan’s Honshu island on Saturday, the U.S. Geological Survey said, shaking Fukushima where crippled nuclear power plants are located, but local media said there was no tsunami warning.

USGS said the quake’s epicenter was located 42 miles (68 km) east-northeast of Iwaki on Honshu. It was measured at a depth of 22.9 miles (37 km).

A spokesman for Tokyo Electric Power, which owns the nuclear plants, said no irregularities have been found at its Fukushkma Daiichi or Daini plants.

The national broadcaster NHK said there was no tsunami warning, and there were no immediate reports of casualties or serious damage.

The quake also jolted Fukushima’s neighboring areas on Japan’s pacific coast.
govardhanvt
Site Admin

Postby govardhanvt » Sun Dec 21, 2014 3:56 pm

Event Time
2014-12-21 11:34:14 UTC
2014-12-21 19:34:14 UTC+08:00 at epicenter
2014-12-21 17:04:14 UTC+05:30 system time

2.126°N 126.652°E depth=54.7km (34.0mi)

Nearby Cities
157km (98mi) WNW of Tobelo, Indonesia
168km (104mi) NNW of Kota Ternate, Indonesia