Welcome
Welcome to devarshivedicastrology

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. In addition, registered members also see less advertisements. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

vimsottari dasha

Astrology and other Predictive science forums

Moderators: Prasanna, govardhanvt

vimsottari dasha

Postby surya48 » Thu Jun 11, 2015 8:44 am

respected astrologers
vimsottari dasha is calculated on the basis of 360 days per year or on the basis of 365 days per year please clarify me
surya48

Re: vimsottari dasha

Postby raghvendra khare » Thu Jun 11, 2015 4:19 pm

Basis of 365.25 days is more popular and authentic though some, few astrologers recommend 360 days.
“There is nothing more pious than knowledge”.
http://pragyapath25.blogspot.com
raghvendra khare

Postby RamNam » Fri Jun 12, 2015 1:02 am

Astrology can only give a bird's eye view of one's life and it is not very useful in day to day predictions primarily because of the generalised structure of this science. Vimshottari Dasa is based on 360 days per annum, but recent almanacs are all prepared based on 365.25 days and this itself gives variations in starting of any dasa by a few days here and there. And if you want it to be more accurate, you can consider adopting Rasi Dasa as opposed to Vimsottari Dasa where dasas are related to the Rasis. I have found Narayana Dasa to be more useful in this regard where you can get smaller antardasas and paryantardasas.
Read my blog www.navagrahastro.blogspot.in to get some insight into Mathematical Astrology.
RamNam

Postby surya48 » Fri Jun 12, 2015 5:34 pm

dear ram nam
thank you for yur detailed information for my query i oncve again thank you
surya48

Postby surya48 » Fri Jun 12, 2015 5:37 pm

dear raghvendra kare
thank you for your reply in my opinion 360 days are correct
surya48

Return to Astrology and Predictive forum